Disposable Glove 0.9
Product Features There are several choices of food safety disposable gloves available, and our comparison chart helps you choose the best glove to suit your business needs. We compare quality, value, potential user health issues and environmental impact -- all factors that could affect food...
There are several choices of food safety disposable gloves available, and our comparison chart helps you choose the best glove to suit your business needs. We compare quality, value, potential user health issues and environmental impact -- all factors that could affect food safety and business risk. Eagle supplies the highest quality and responsibly sourced products to protect you and your business.
100 pieces of gloves packaged in a plastic bag . The bag has an opening through which a glove pulled individually . Gloves are made from 100 % polyethylene . They are intended for one-time use . They are used for handling food , to protect hands from dirt and moisture , and hygiene in health care facilities .
From disposable shoe covers to hair nets, we have everything your company needs to promote a hygienic working environment that is safe for workers and customers alike. If you’re not sure where to begin and need a specific kind of item for your business, our experts are standing by to help you. We have both customer service and sales representatives waiting to serve you and assist you in selecting the proper products for your company.
Disposable PE Glove mainly has two major categories: the LDPE GLOVE and the HDPE GLOVE.
PE gloves are using polyethylene LDPE, polyethylene HDPE, polyethylene LLDPE film blown. This kind of glove is easy to use. Because of its surface processed by bump up and down, which can prevent adhesion, and can be used with left and right. Today, HDPE gloves are becoming more and more common in daily life.
Focussing on the Disposable PE Gloves which holds a huge market share in 2018 both in terms of value and volume. This report intends to study the developments of the Disposable PE Gloves market in, including its development status, applicant profiles and future trends, along with focus on the top players in the market. To understand all of it, this well-researched report will reveal the market situation in general for you, along with the future forecast of the market.
Use these gloves for excellent hand and product protection in virtually any type of laboratory, food handling, industrial safety, veterinary, electronics, painting, printing, or photography environment.
· Ultra soft and pliable
· Tough, waterproof construction
· Resistant to most chemicals and detergents
· Extra-long cuffs provide added protection
· Convenient pull-out box dispenser
· Ambidextrous, embossed finish
What are Disposable Gloves Used For?
· Disposable gloves are used for medical procedures, food handling, dental examinations, and industrial and light chemical contact. Essentially, disposable gloves help prevent cross-contamination in each of these industries. They are designed to be used once and thrown away
· We love creating facilities that make everyone smile. That's what we're here for. And we’ll explain in clear language how we can help improve your business, safety and hygiene with brilliant products and a personality that cares.
· You can call us or get in touch by using the email form on this page. We’d love to hear from you.