Sanitizers: These workers need to wear disposable PE gloves to protect themselves from the chemicals in the cleaning products and protect themselves from pathogens when cleaning the bathroom. Nitrile and PVC gloves are commonly used by workers because of their good chemical resistance and PVC gloves are suitable for frequent glove replacement.
Buffet: Nitrile gloves are ideal for food processing and food service. Although PVC and disposable PE gloves are an option, they are only suitable for light and short-term operations.
Maintenance staff: Maintenance workers are often exposed to grease, diesel and other solvents when servicing equipment and vehicles, and their hands need protection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the disposable pe glove really clean?
- What kind of disposable PE gloves are easy to use?
- How to learn about disposable PE gloves
- What are the knowledge of disposable medical co...
- Common types of medical non-woven fabrics
- What are the benefits of using vacuum blood col...
- What should I pay attention to when selecting b...
- Method for preserving plastic caps
- What role does color stone tile play in environ...
- Why color stone tile color is not easy to fade