With the improvement of living standards and the accelerated pace of life, disposable PE gloves have become an indispensable item in people's lives. How to choose safe and hygienic products is everyone's concern. Here are some small disposable gloves. Common sense, for your reference.
1. What is disposable PE gloves?
Disposable PE gloves are a type of plastic gloves. It is made of polyethylene LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE blown film and is a disposable glove. PE is a shorthand for polyethylene English name polyethylene. It is very convenient to use, and because its surface is processed by embossing, it can be prevented from sticking and can be mixed with right and left hands. It is now widely used. Supplies that are discarded after use and that are in direct or indirect contact with the human body and that are used for sanitization or hygiene (antibacterial or antibacterial) purposes
2. Main features of disposable PE gloves:
High transparency, good opening, anti-slip embossing, waterproof and oil proof, acid and alkali resistant, anti-bacterial, non-toxic, odorless, disposable, hygienic and environmentally friendly, providing health and safety for the medical care industry, can be used to isolate bacteria and Virus, preventing cross infection, is the most economical protection product
3, the scope of use of disposable PE gloves:
There are many uses, when you use it to pick vegetables, you can isolate the water and soak your hands for too long. Clean the kitchen and use it when cleaning the housework to prevent direct contact with greasy stains and protect your hands. When grabbing oily foods, it is oil-proof and anti-fouling. It does not touch the skin of both hands, and it is safe to grab and enjoy food. Medical dental examination, used in health emergency, can isolate bacteria, prevent cross-infection, and protect the health and safety of medical staff and patients.
Note for disposable PE gloves:
1. The product is a one-time use product. The outer packaging should be marked and differentiated. Do not use if the packaging is damaged or exceeds the validity period.
2. It should be stored in a clean room with a humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas and good ventilation.
3, use with care to avoid nails. Blades or other sharp objects cut the product, so as not to cause leakage, affecting the use.
4. The sales package should be marked with the name of the factory, the site, the health permit number, the date of manufacture, the shelf life, etc. The disinfection grade product should also indicate the disinfection date or disinfection batch number and the limited use date.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the disposable pe glove really clean?
- Disposable PE gloves for use in different indus...
- What kind of disposable PE gloves are easy to use?
- What are the knowledge of disposable medical co...
- Common types of medical non-woven fabrics
- What are the benefits of using vacuum blood col...
- What should I pay attention to when selecting b...
- Method for preserving plastic caps
- What role does color stone tile play in environ...
- Why color stone tile color is not easy to fade