Medical consumables: that is, the accessories used in hospitals that consume very frequently. It mainly includes disposable medical consumables and medical instruments.
Disposable medical consumables include disposable infusion sets, disposable syringes, medical cotton balls, sutures and other common consumables, as well as implantable consumables such as interventional stents, pacemakers, intraocular lenses, orthopedic materials.
Medical instruments include hemostats, scalpels, surgical scissors, surgical sputum, and the like.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the disposable pe glove really clean?
- Disposable PE gloves for use in different indus...
- What kind of disposable PE gloves are easy to use?
- How to learn about disposable PE gloves
- Common types of medical non-woven fabrics
- What are the benefits of using vacuum blood col...
- What should I pay attention to when selecting b...
- Method for preserving plastic caps
- What role does color stone tile play in environ...
- Why color stone tile color is not easy to fade