Medical non-woven fabric is a fabric that does not require spinning and weaving. It is mainly bonded directly by physical means, so when you stick it, you will find that the thread can not be pulled out of the non-woven fabric.
It breaks through the traditional textile principle. Compared with traditional pure cotton woven textiles, medical non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light-weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, inexpensive, and recyclable. Reuse and other advantages, very suitable for the medical field.
Medical non-woven fabrics are widely used in medical applications such as masks, surgical caps, disposable surgical gowns, disposable medical sheets, maternity bags, diapers, etc., and medical nonwovens are placed outdoors for maximum life. Only 90 days, if it is placed indoors, it will naturally decompose within 8 years, so it is a new environmentally friendly material.
- Are Pe Gloves Used For Medical And Food Purposes?
- Why Use Disposable Gloves?
- Judging Whether Disposable PE Gloves Are Toxic
- Disposable PE Gloves Several Major Features
- Can Disposable Medical Consumables Be Reused?
- What Are The Advantages Of Good Medical Nonwovens?
- Treatment Of Problems In The Use Of Vacuum Bloo...
- Two Major Design Features Of Safety Springback ...
- Note On Plastic Caps
- What Are The Advantages Of Colored Stone Tiles?