I do not know if you have found that the hospital blood collection equipment has been replaced by a new type of equipment called safety rebound blood collection needle. Blood is the most commonly used specimen in the medical field, and puncture blood collection is the most commonly used method. This new type of safety rebound blood collection needle can reduce the unsafe factors in medical treatment and protect the health care providers. The physical and mental health of the staff, and then share with you the design features of the safety rebound blood collection needle in the traditional industry
First, spring convenient design.
A spring support platform is designed for safety rebound blood sampling needle in the lower part of the needle base. The springs are set around the needle base and the keys are embedded at the root of the cone head. The symmetrical groove closure and release control of the middle part of the square column platform on the needle base spring support platform are controlled by its square holes and narrow slits, forming a mutually locked structure, which makes the blood collection knot in the middle part of the needle base spring support platform. After the bundle, only one hand press the trigger button key with the thumb, the lock restriction on the pillar platform on the needle seat can be quickly lifted, and the needle seat and its surrounding spring can be released safely. Under the action of elastic force, the needle seat can drive the needle to retract quickly into the outer barrel of the needle holder.
Second. Flaps and circular ridges.
1. According to the company of safety rebound blood-collecting needle, the spring supporting platform of safety rebound blood-collecting needle is equipped with springs on its periphery; the outer edge of the spring supporting platform is symmetrical with three curved flaps extending downward. The maximum diameter of the flaps is equal to or slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the outer cylinder, and is larger than the annular protuberance of the inner wall of the outer cylinder. A steep inner diameter.
2. The outer cylinder is a tubular structure with hollow interior. The back edge of the outer cylinder curls outward to form a handle shake. The lower inner wall of the outer cylinder has a ring-shaped abrupt, the distance from the ring to the back edge of the outer cylinder is longer than the length of the blocking sleeve; the inner diameter of the ring-shaped abrupt is smaller than the diameter of the outer flaps in the lower part of the needle seat.
- Are Pe Gloves Used For Medical And Food Purposes?
- Why Use Disposable Gloves?
- Judging Whether Disposable PE Gloves Are Toxic
- Disposable PE Gloves Several Major Features
- Can Disposable Medical Consumables Be Reused?
- Medical Nonwoven
- What Are The Advantages Of Good Medical Nonwovens?
- Treatment Of Problems In The Use Of Vacuum Bloo...
- Note On Plastic Caps
- What Are The Advantages Of Colored Stone Tiles?