Medical non-woven fabrics are called non-woven fabrics or non-woven fabrics. They are fabrics that do not require spinning and weaving. They only use short fibers or filaments to be oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure, which is mechanically or thermally bonded or It is chemically reinforced and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide application and many sources of raw materials.
Advantages of medical non-woven fabrics:
1. Strong air permeability, medical non-woven fabric is made of 100% fiber with porosity and good air permeability;
2, good filterability, polypropylene slices do not absorb water, water content is zero, easy to filter;
3, good thermal insulation;
4, non-toxic, non-irritating, the product is produced in accordance with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, does not irritate the skin;
5, good waterproof;
6, good flexibility, made of polypropylene spinning directly into the net thermal bonding, the product strength is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar;
7, not unkempt, flexible, recoverable, no fabric orientation;
8, feel good, soft, composed of fine fiber (2-3D) light point hot melt bonding, the finished product is moderately soft, with a sense of comfort;
9, light, with polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy, feel good;
10. Compared with textile fabrics, it has high productivity and fast production speed;
11. Low price and mass production;
- Are Pe Gloves Used For Medical And Food Purposes?
- Why Use Disposable Gloves?
- Judging Whether Disposable PE Gloves Are Toxic
- Disposable PE Gloves Several Major Features
- Can Disposable Medical Consumables Be Reused?
- Medical Nonwoven
- Treatment Of Problems In The Use Of Vacuum Bloo...
- Two Major Design Features Of Safety Springback ...
- Note On Plastic Caps
- What Are The Advantages Of Colored Stone Tiles?